The Hunting, women's fiction with suspense elements, is a story of survival as a single mom, the complicated fallout of an obsessive search for the perfect guy, and how online dating can get really, really ridiculous for everyone involved. Humorous, snarky and suspense-filled, The Hunting is a page-turner!! Click on Amazon icon above to order your copy.
Don Keesee says:
Kerry Peresta says:
Tracy Noble says:
Shannon Redmon says:
Kerry Peresta says:
- 3D and IMAX humor Academy Awards adult children adult kids and birthdays aging and fitness author blog author frustrations author website baby boomer birthday baby boomer humor Baby boomers and financilal planning bed jumping Biden debate big dogs Billy Crystal birthday blended family humor boomer humor Boscov's canasta cards and competition career change cats cell phone humor Christmas and adult children Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Christmas spirit conservative humor conservative values cosmetics developing patience disappointment dog humor dog ownership empty nesting encouragement entertainment humor exercise class fairy tale humor familsy & Thanksgiving Kerry Peresta marriage and communication political humor womens issues
- A Return to Hardcore Story CraftHey storyfixers… I know I’ve been MIA for an inexcusable length of time. Thanks to Art Holcomb for filling the void a few times while I went about the business of reinvention, rejuvenation, ducks-back-in-a-row stuff, and a general inventorying and … Continue reading → The post A Return to Hardcore Story Craft appeared first on […]Larry Brooks
- Part 2: What a Studio Executive Wants You to Know About Your NovelA guest post from Art Holcomb And so, back to our story . . . When we had last left our hero (that’s me), I had just had lunch at the Paramount Studios commissary with a studio executive named David, … Continue reading → The post Part 2: What a Studio Executive Wants You to […]Larry Brooks
- What an Actor Wants You to Know About Your Novel — a guest post from Art HolcombHi… it’s Art here. It’s my honor to be filling in for Larry here as he finishes up working on new training videos and other materials for you, his StoryFix family of writers. He’ll be back very soon. In the … Continue reading → The post What an Actor Wants You to Know About Your […]Larry Brooks
- What’s the difference between the ausbruch and trockenbeerenauslese categories of botrytized wines? (Wine Spectator)
- Is it OK if my wine rack tilts slightly up? Is there a danger that the corks will dry out? (Wine Spectator)
- Are all wines from Bordeaux made from a blend of grapes? (Wine Spectator)
- Is each point of a wine's score equal in value? And are two wines of the same score from different regions equal in quality? (Wine Spectator)
- I have two bottles of old wine from department store Marshall Field’s. Are they worth anything? (Wine Spectator)
Working on my third book, ironing out the plot and racheting up the suspense. Tentative title is "The Reunion," which will follow "The Deadening." More to come on "The Deadening!" In the meantime, I'm keeping up with best-selling suspense & mysteries and supporting authors by buying books and reviewing them on Amazon! Please give authors a review, it means the world to them!