I don’t know about you, but going from a busy, people-focused career to a stay-at-home, writing mode has been quite an adjustment. I’m still adjusting. I don’t know if I’ll ever adjust, but I’m...
The Hunting, women's fiction with suspense elements, is a story of survival as a single mom, the complicated fallout of an obsessive search for the perfect guy, and how online dating can get really, really ridiculous for everyone involved. Humorous, snarky and suspense-filled, The Hunting is a page-turner!! Click on Amazon icon above to order your copy.
Don Keesee says:
Kerry Peresta says:
Tracy Noble says:
Shannon Redmon says:
Kerry Peresta says:
- 3D and IMAX humor Academy Awards adult children adult kids and birthdays aging and fitness author blog author frustrations author website baby boomer birthday baby boomer humor Baby boomers and financilal planning bed jumping Biden debate big dogs Billy Crystal birthday blended family humor boomer humor Boscov's canasta cards and competition career change cats cell phone humor Christmas and adult children Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Christmas spirit conservative humor conservative values cosmetics developing patience disappointment dog humor dog ownership empty nesting encouragement entertainment humor exercise class fairy tale humor familsy & Thanksgiving Kerry Peresta marriage and communication political humor womens issues
- Write EverythingJanuary 11, 2018 A guest post by Stephanie Raffelock For the past few years, I’ve been a committed student of story. Larry Brooks remains my great inspiration to learn the craft. He told me that I would probably have to … Continue reading → The post Write Everything appeared first on Storyfix.com.Larry Brooks
- And So We Hand The Microphone Over… to YouJanuary 2, 2018 by Larry Brooks Writing is very much a momentum business. You know this, I’m sure… you begin a project, you may at first struggle to find the heart of the story, or your voice… you keep at … Continue reading → The post And So We Hand The Microphone Over… to You […]Larry Brooks
- A Boot Camp Opportunity with Art HolcombDecember 19, 2017 by Art Holcomb You know me . . . You’ve read my posts here on StoryFix and many of you have taken my seminars, so I know I can speak plainly with you. So, let me ask … Continue reading → The post A Boot Camp Opportunity with Art Holcomb appeared first […]Larry Brooks
- Lewis Mumford"A certain amount of opposition is a great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with, the wind."
- Khalil Gibran"There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward."
- Mark Twain"Thousands of geniuses live and die undiscovered - either by themselves or by others."
- Winston Churchill"The price of greatness is responsibility."
- Can you rank red wines by sweetness? (Wine Spectator)
- What causes both red and white wines to turn brown when aged a very long time? (Wine Spectator)
- Can storing wine in the refrigerator cause "bottle shock"? (Wine Spectator)
- What's the appeal of using a concrete "egg"–shaped tank for wine fermentation? (Wine Spectator)
- What is does it mean when someone says a wine has "tension"? (Wine Spectator)
Working on my third book, ironing out the plot and racheting up the suspense. Tentative title is "The Reunion," which will follow "The Deadening." More to come on "The Deadening!" In the meantime, I'm keeping up with best-selling suspense & mysteries and supporting authors by buying books and reviewing them on Amazon! Please give authors a review, it means the world to them!