The Hunting, women's fiction with suspense elements, is a story of survival as a single mom, the complicated fallout of an obsessive search for the perfect guy, and how online dating can get really, really ridiculous for everyone involved. Humorous, snarky and suspense-filled, The Hunting is a page-turner!! Click on Amazon icon above to order your copy.
Don Keesee says:
Kerry Peresta says:
Tracy Noble says:
Shannon Redmon says:
Kerry Peresta says:
- 3D and IMAX humor Academy Awards adult children adult kids and birthdays aging and fitness author blog author frustrations author website baby boomer birthday baby boomer humor Baby boomers and financilal planning bed jumping Biden debate big dogs Billy Crystal birthday blended family humor boomer humor Boscov's canasta cards and competition career change cats cell phone humor Christmas and adult children Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Christmas spirit conservative humor conservative values cosmetics developing patience disappointment dog humor dog ownership empty nesting encouragement entertainment humor exercise class fairy tale humor familsy & Thanksgiving Kerry Peresta marriage and communication political humor womens issues
- Navigating These Four Writing Dichotomies Will Dramatically Increase Your Effectiveness and Efficiency as a Writer of Fictionby Larry Brooks A four-part primer on how to compete at the highest levels of the writing game. The word dichotomy isn’t one you hear all that much in the writing conversation. At a glance it sounds more apropos to … Continue reading → The post Navigating These Four Writing Dichotomies Will Dramatically Increase Your […]Larry Brooks
- Level Up: A Master Teacher Uniquely Frames the Writer’s Journeyby Art Holcomb A quick thanks to Larry for making me feel welcomed as we join forces to make STORYFIX into THE premier site for writers anywhere. For those of you who don’t know me: I’ve been a working professional … Continue reading → The post Level Up: A Master Teacher Uniquely Frames the Writer’s […]Larry Brooks
- Text, Lies and Old Tapes – The Secret to Elevating Above the Writing MultitudesAn Essential Post of Monstrous, Manifesto Proportions I’m on fire about this topic. I’ve written various iterations of it, sometimes using the words “The Lie” within the title. I even have a little ebook by that title. It’s an attention grabber, … Continue reading → The post Text, Lies and Old Tapes – The Secret to […]Larry Brooks
- Are there any wines that are low in sugar and calories? (Wine Spectator)
- What are the white crystals in my wine bottle? (Wine Spectator)
- How many bottles of wine should I have in my cellar? (Wine Spectator)
- What's the best way to introduce a newcomer to wine? (Wine Spectator)
- Why don't wine labels identify the different years involved for non-vintage wines? (Wine Spectator)
Working on my third book, ironing out the plot and racheting up the suspense. Tentative title is "The Reunion," which will follow "The Deadening." More to come on "The Deadening!" In the meantime, I'm keeping up with best-selling suspense & mysteries and supporting authors by buying books and reviewing them on Amazon! Please give authors a review, it means the world to them!