The Hunting, women's fiction with suspense elements, is a story of survival as a single mom, the complicated fallout of an obsessive search for the perfect guy, and how online dating can get really, really ridiculous for everyone involved. Humorous, snarky and suspense-filled, The Hunting is a page-turner!! Click on Amazon icon above to order your copy.
Don Keesee says:
Kerry Peresta says:
Tracy Noble says:
Shannon Redmon says:
Kerry Peresta says:
- 3D and IMAX humor Academy Awards adult children adult kids and birthdays aging and fitness author blog author frustrations author website baby boomer birthday baby boomer humor Baby boomers and financilal planning bed jumping Biden debate big dogs Billy Crystal birthday blended family humor boomer humor Boscov's canasta cards and competition career change cats cell phone humor Christmas and adult children Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Christmas spirit conservative humor conservative values cosmetics developing patience disappointment dog humor dog ownership empty nesting encouragement entertainment humor exercise class fairy tale humor familsy & Thanksgiving Kerry Peresta marriage and communication political humor womens issues
- A Few Storyfix UpdatesGreetings. I know I’ve been MIA for a while now… my apologies. I also know I led with this exact opener a few months ago… embarrassing. I get it. Colleagues are telling me I’ve basically lost equity in this site. I … Continue reading → The post A Few Storyfix Updates appeared first on Storyfix.com.Larry Brooks
- “The Two Questions” — A Guest Post by Art HolcombMore goodness from our friend Art, who is always worth the read. The Two Questions by Art Holcomb I want to talk to you about a place where all writers get to – regardless of our form, genre or level … Continue reading → The post “The Two Questions” — A Guest Post by Art […]Larry Brooks
- A Return to Hardcore Story CraftHey storyfixers… I know I’ve been MIA for an inexcusable length of time. Thanks to Art Holcomb for filling the void a few times while I went about the business of reinvention, rejuvenation, ducks-back-in-a-row stuff, and a general inventorying and … Continue reading → The post A Return to Hardcore Story Craft appeared first on […]Larry Brooks
- Should I be concerned about wine bottles stored upright in a wine shop or restaurant? (Wine Spectator)
- If the entire capsule of a screwcapped wine bottle came off when I opened it, should I be worried the seal was compromised? (Wine Spectator)
- Is it OK to drink from a box wine that has been open for two weeks? (Wine Spectator)
- Are there adverse effects to adding diammonium phosphate (DAP) as a yeast nutrient in red wine? (Wine Spectator)
- How do I get my wine collection appraised and insured against natural disasters like hurricanes or earthquakes? (Wine Spectator)
Working on my third book, ironing out the plot and racheting up the suspense. Tentative title is "The Reunion," which will follow "The Deadening." More to come on "The Deadening!" In the meantime, I'm keeping up with best-selling suspense & mysteries and supporting authors by buying books and reviewing them on Amazon! Please give authors a review, it means the world to them!