The Hunting, women's fiction with suspense elements, is a story of survival as a single mom, the complicated fallout of an obsessive search for the perfect guy, and how online dating can get really, really ridiculous for everyone involved. Humorous, snarky and suspense-filled, The Hunting is a page-turner!! Click on Amazon icon above to order your copy.
Don Keesee says:
Kerry Peresta says:
Tracy Noble says:
Shannon Redmon says:
Kerry Peresta says:
- 3D and IMAX humor Academy Awards adult children adult kids and birthdays aging and fitness author blog author frustrations author website baby boomer birthday baby boomer humor Baby boomers and financilal planning bed jumping Biden debate big dogs Billy Crystal birthday blended family humor boomer humor Boscov's canasta cards and competition career change cats cell phone humor Christmas and adult children Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Christmas spirit conservative humor conservative values cook humor cooking show cosmetics developing patience disappointment dog humor dog ownership empty nesting encouragement entertainment humor exercise class Kerry Peresta marriage and communication political humor womens issues
- Story Structure Cliff Notes: The Whole Damn Structure Enchilada in Less Than 2000 WordsMarch 15, 2018 By Larry Brooks (Click HERE for a Prologue to this post, if you like your setups heavy on context and real world backstory. There will be a link bringing you right back here for this 2000 word … Continue reading → The post Story Structure Cliff Notes: The Whole Damn Structure Enchilada […]Larry Brooks
- Is Your Concept Really More Scene Than Story?March 10, 2018 by Larry Brooks I hear feedback that writers want to learn about the advanced nuances of storytelling. The implication being that they’ve absorbed the basics and are ready to move on. This is hardly ever true, by … Continue reading → The post Is Your Concept Really More Scene Than Story? appeared […]Larry Brooks
- The Story I Know By HeartFebruary 18, 2018 A guest post by regular contributor Stephanie Raffelock A few years back I attended a writer’s workshop in Portland. One afternoon, a panel of authors sat on the stage and talked about process. I don’t recall who … Continue reading → The post The Story I Know By Heart appeared first on […]Larry Brooks
- How did the large-format wine bottle size “jeroboam” get its name? (Wine Spectator)
- In Burgundy, what's the difference between Vosne-Romanée, premier cru and grand cru? (Wine Spectator)
- How important is a wine's vintage? (Wine Spectator)
- What are the "aromatic" white wine grape varieties? (Wine Spectator)
- Is it OK to filter wine sediment out with a coffee filter? (Wine Spectator)
Working on my third book, ironing out the plot and racheting up the suspense. Tentative title is "The Reunion," which will follow "The Deadening." More to come on "The Deadening!" In the meantime, I'm keeping up with best-selling suspense & mysteries and supporting authors by buying books and reviewing them on Amazon! Please give authors a review, it means the world to them!