The Hunting, women's fiction with suspense elements, is a story of survival as a single mom, the complicated fallout of an obsessive search for the perfect guy, and how online dating can get really, really ridiculous for everyone involved. Humorous, snarky and suspense-filled, The Hunting is a page-turner!! Click on Amazon icon above to order your copy.
Don Keesee says:
Kerry Peresta says:
Tracy Noble says:
Shannon Redmon says:
Kerry Peresta says:
- 3D and IMAX humor Academy Awards adult children adult kids and birthdays aging and fitness author blog author frustrations author website baby boomer birthday baby boomer humor Baby boomers and financilal planning bed jumping Biden debate big dogs Billy Crystal birthday blended family humor boomer humor Boscov's canasta cards and competition career change cats cell phone humor Christmas and adult children Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Christmas spirit conservative humor conservative values cosmetics developing patience disappointment dog humor dog ownership empty nesting encouragement entertainment humor exercise class fairy tale humor familsy & Thanksgiving Kerry Peresta marriage and communication political humor womens issues
- Pillar #2 – The Need for a Constant Mentoring PresenceDecember 12, 2017 By Art Holcomb For a while now, I’ve been talking about the six pillars of education needed by all writers to succeed. Pillar #1 was all about the need for high-quality craft educational information. But the next … Continue reading → The post Pillar #2 – The Need for a Constant Mentoring […]Larry Brooks
- Story Structure: Is It Formulaic?December 5, 2017 By Larry Brooks Talking to writers about Story Structure is like trying to sell religion (how’s that for a polarizing opening analogy?). Sometimes, no matter how logical you present it, you can’t change someone’s mind. You never … Continue reading → The post Story Structure: Is It Formulaic? appeared first on Storyfix.com.Larry Brooks
- The Six Pillars of Your Writing EducationNovember 28, 2017 By Art Holcomb I’ve been a writing teacher for a very long time. I started in the 1990’s with a small group of students and, today, I teach classes and seminars in-person and through the internet to … Continue reading → The post The Six Pillars of Your Writing Education appeared first […]Larry Brooks
- Why can't my Indiana appellation wine have "Estate Bottled" on the label? (Wine Spectator)
- Can you make fruit wine from mango or guava? (Wine Spectator)
- How much alcohol is in mulled wine? (Wine Spectator)
- Can you recommend a grapey, slightly sweet red wine? (Wine Spectator)
- How does Wine Spectator determine which wines get reviewed? (Wine Spectator)
Working on my third book, ironing out the plot and racheting up the suspense. Tentative title is "The Reunion," which will follow "The Deadening." More to come on "The Deadening!" In the meantime, I'm keeping up with best-selling suspense & mysteries and supporting authors by buying books and reviewing them on Amazon! Please give authors a review, it means the world to them!